ActiveFinish Express Edition 220.127.116.11
.Net Winforms control surface design with effects
ActiveFinish allows you to design the surface of a .Net Winforms control without leaving the Visual Studio IDE. Add a gradient background, an image, maybe a couple of text elements and even a video. Position, rotate and stretch each element individually, or as a collective layer. Adjust the opacity, color balance, hue, emboss or add a drop-shadow. At run-time, use C# or VB.Net to adjust any element or effect property to create stunning animation and roll-over effects!
- Add an unlimited* number of Elements (Image, Text, Shape, Video, complex) to a .Net Windows Forms Control surface at design-time or run-time
- Position, size, rotate and edit the elements, using the mouse, in a familiar graphics editing app style editor, featuring unlimited undo/redo levels
- Group elements in a Layer and then position, size and rotate them together
- Apply an unlimited* number of effects to a Layer
- Adjust Element and Effect properties using easy to use controls, such as sliders, and see the changes as they are made
- All Elements and Effects are plugins so the framework is extensible
- Comes with 14 Element plugins, and 19 Effect plugins
- With the image element plugin, you can select from an image resource, image list or icon. Sounds familiar? However, with ActiveFinish, after selecting your icon you are presented with a list of available sizes and bit-depths to choose from!
- All elements that contain a color property, such as the path gradient rectangle, use our new color picker with alpha channel adjustment slider
- All Elements and Effects are objects, so their properties can be altered at run-time to create cool animation and run-time effects
(*Note, the free Express Edition has limitations. See the website for full details.)
There's no need to invest your time and money in WPF, Winforms has a second wind!
|(Download.ashx?filename=ActiveFExpressEdition.zip - 3.82 MB)|