Audio Compact Disc Reader - Convert your Audio CD's to many other file formats!
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A 3-step procedure makes the conversion both quick and easy.
- Fast single pass operation.
- Works with most CD-ROM & DVD hardware - support both SPTI, ASPI32 and 'Raw-Read' interfaces for maximum compatibility.
- Supports lots and lots of output file formats: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC, IFF, M4A, MAT, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, OGG, RA, SB, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA, WV.
- Supports the latest LAME MP3 encoder with Constant, Variable or Average Bit Rate encoding.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization.
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD?s recorded with 'emphasis'.
- And many more options!
Version: 4.1(25 Jan 2008) - acdr41.zip
New in v4.1: Support for WavPack lossless compression.
Version: 4.0(01 Dec 2006) - acdr40.zip
New in v4.0: Support for writing .AAC, .M4A, .MP4, .MOV, .3GP, and .3G2 files + more!
Version: 3.5 - acdr.zip
Tags: | Wma | Ogg | Ripper | Flac
|(acdr41.zip - 0.87 MB)|