AccDbMan Lite 2.12
Manage MS Access Database without having full version of MS Access installed.
Access Database Manager (AccDBMan) is an application designed to help you with Manage Microsoft Access Database files (like MDB or MDE) without having the full version of Microsoft Access installed.
This tool is useful if you want to manage a Microsoft Access Database file on your computer (of a customer for example) with only the run-time version of Microsoft Access installed.
AccDBMan contains query analyzer which helps you analyze data on-line.
A useful feature of AccDBMan is script language. You can prepare all script changes you want to make and than do it with just one click.
AccDBMan is easy to use. You don't even have to install it! As it just one MDE file. You can copy it, use it and than just delete it.
As simple as that!
Features of AccDBMan 2.11:
- Open and edit tables
- Design tables (rename fields, change fields properties including data types or size, set indexes etc.)
- Create new table, rename table, copy or remove table
- Import or link tables
- Open and edit queries
- Design queries
- Create new query, rename query, copy or remove query
- Import queries
- Read and edit table indexes
- Read and edit database relations
- Compact and repair database
- Exporting data
- and more (visit www.dbtoolsplus.com for more details)
Tags: | Access | Field | Database | Query
|(adbman.zip - 0.71 MB)|