Able MPEG2 Editor 2.5
Able MPEG2 Editor lets you remove any parts from MPEG2 files without decoding.
Able MPEG2 Editor lets you remove any parts from MPEG2 (DVD) files without decoding. Using the included video player, you can easily remove any unwanted parts (TV Ads and so on) from MPEG2 (DVD) video files in minutes. You can preview the MPEG2 file, set ranges (start and end points) and cut to the good parts.
- Supports huge video files, even larger then 4GB.
- Fast cutting without decoding of MPEG2.
- Very User-friendly interface.
- Drag-and-drop files on player.
- Supports Audio.
- Works without any quality loss.
Latest version changes:
fFrames choice has been accelerated;
a few bugs have been fixed.
Version: 2.5(07 Oct 2006) - am2e.zip
Frames choice has been accelerated.
Version: 2.4 - ame.zip
Tags: | Join | Cut | Split | Mpeg2
|(am2e.zip - 1.18 MB)|