ABC Amber PDF Merger 3.03
Powerful and easy to use tool to combine and split PDFs
ABC Amber PDF Merger is the award-winning, powerful tool that allows you to easily split and merge a number of PDFs. The split and merge functionality is based on PDF page ranges.
Important note: Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed.
Procedure for combining (or splitting) PDF documents:
1. Click Add files button.
2. Select PDF documents to merge to. To select more than one, keep the Ctrl button pressed while clicking. You can select beginning of a list of files making click on first item and keep Shift key pressed when select last item (make click on last item).
3. Click OK button.
4. Now you can see the files have been added to the list. Repeat 1-3 steps if you would like to add more PDF documents.
5. Define a page range of PDF files, if necessary. Click Edit list button or double click on the list.
6. Click Save As button.
7. After you select a file name to save PDF file, ABC Amber PDF Merger will start combining (or splitting) multiple documents immediately.
8. Please wait a minute and then enjoy.
Alternative web address:
Version: 3.03(19 Feb 2008)
Version: 2.11(30 Jun 2007)
improved splitting (page range)
Version: 2.10(02 Apr 2007)
Version: 2.09(08 Mar 2007)
fixed splitting (via the command line)
Version: 2.07(03 Mar 2007)
Version: 2.06(22 Nov 2006)
fixes, improvements, new options
Tags: | Split | Adobe
|(abcpdfmg.zip - 1.14 MB)|